Friday, January 11, 2013

Succubus WIP

2013 draw every day #010

Started with a loose pencil sketch then brought into Sketchbook Pro.


I just found some hilarious reading when I searched for the word "succubus" to check the spelling. Related search was "Are succubus real?" So of course I clicked that, and there is a TON of stuff on Yahoo Answers that had me laughing. Lots of serious and not serious answers to questions like:



  • "Is it really possible to conjure an incubus? and if so how...seriously?"

  • "I had sex with a succubus a while ago, will it get pregnant?"

  • "Has anyone here had an incubus/succubus encounter?"

And my personal favorite:

  • "How can I meet succubi that are currently residing in the mid-ohio valley?"

*edit: I always notice stuff that I want to change the day after I draw something. After a fresh look at this one I noticed that the eyes are a bit wonky. I will fix that when I get back to working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment