Monday, February 18, 2013

3 Days in 1 Post


Jeanette from Gail Simone's Secret Six - w.i.p. 2013 draw every day #048


Saturday sketches. 2013 draw every day #047

click to enlarge...



Original Jeanette sketches. I wasn't happy with either of these and I was tired, so I threw in the towel for the night. 2013 draw every day #046

click to enlarge...
Since most of these are related (and I've had a busy weekend) I've combined a few days of sketching into one post. Last night I worked on a drawing of Jeanette from Gail Simone's Secret Six. I had originally tried to draw her on Friday night, but I wasn't happy with anything I was seeing. I tried again Saturday and got it to where I liked it, and this is the sketch I worked with last night. I did a couple other quick sketches as well on Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment