Monday, November 5, 2012

Superman (W.I.P.) *UPDATE*

Here's an update on the Superman piece for my nephew. Inks almost done, work to do on the cape, neck, and overall details:





... and for fun here is an animated gif of the progress so far:




original post:

My wife and I watched 3 of my nephews and my niece over the weekend. At our big slumber party we played lots of games, watched many cartoons and we all did some drawing. I asked the youngest what he wanted me to draw and he said "Superman." I did a large drawing on a sketchbook page for him, and was happy enough with it that I decided I would turn it into a fully colored piece to have framed for him. Here is the drawing with inks started, and I will post the finished version some time down the line:


No comments:

Post a Comment