Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wood Elf Marksman - Theren Entseer



2013 draw every day #043

This is my current D&D character (also the first I've had since the one time I played 15 years ago). I haven't used him yet, and he'll probably die right away. The DM seems fairly sadistic. We play tonight using D&D Next playtest rules.

Here is some bio info I wrote:

Theren has a giant tattoo of a tree covering much of his body. The trunk of it covers his abdomen, leaf covered branches reach up to his neck and wrap down around his arms to his elbows, and roots wrap down around his legs past his knees.

The name “Entseer” comes from Theren’s great great great grandmother, who is said to have had a psychic connection to the treants she came into contact with. She would sit in a treant’s branches and meditate. Afterwards she would have access to that creature’s memories, and from that point forward would have a psychic connection to that creature no matter the physical distance between them. Her grandson, Theren's great grandfather, is said to have had the same ability. It is unknown if Theren has the ability since he has never come into contact with a treant.


This is the original sketch. As I was about to do the tattoo, I decided I wanted to see it in color. It was already late. I am very tired this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment